Ricoh has released a new firmware update ‘version 1.31′ for its GXR camera system. The update provides the following fixes:
- In [A] mode, with configured AE lock and AE bracket; the shutter speed recorded in the captured image may be different from the actual shutter speed.
- Corrected a problem when an Eye-Fi card is inserted in the camera and it turns on the power, it will take time to start up, or the camera will not start.
Get your update here! [Ricoh]
Nikon has released a new firmware update ‘version 1.01′ for its D3100 DSLR camera. The update fixes errors relating to autofocus, playback and noise reduction. Get your update here! [Nikon]
Pentax has released a new firmware update ‘version 1.02′ for its K-x DSLR camera. The update fixes a compatibility issue with SDXC memory cards. Get your update here! [Pentax]
Pentax has issued new firmware updates for the K-5, K-r and 645D interchangeable lens digital SLR cameras. The firmware version 1.02 for the Pentax K-5 and firmware version 1.01 for the Pentax K-r incorporate the following improvements and fixes:
- An improved functional sequence of Contrast AF and improved total speed until focus is done
- All ISO settings can now be selected in Bulb mode, from 80 to 51 200 (whereas with v1.01, maximum value was 1600)
Meanwhile, the firmware version 1.01 for the Pentax 645D enables compatibility with SDXC memory cards. [PhotographyBLOG]
Sigma has released a new firmware update ‘version 1.01′ for its SD15 DSLR camera. The update provides the following improvements:
- Adds the selected function of Quick Set
- Improves the display quality of the Color LCD monitor
- Addition to the Key Sound cancellation function
You can download it starting today via Sigma’s official website. [Sigma]
Here’s the latest firmware update ‘version 1.01′ for Nikon D7000 DSLR camera. The update provides the following improvements:
- Bright spots were sometimes noticeable with live view mode or movie recording of especially dark scenes or subjects. Occurrence of this issue has been reduced.
Get your update here! [Nikon]