Here’s the latest firmware update ‘version 1.10′ for Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 3D compact camera. The update solves the following issues:
- In [HD] movie recording mode, Economy mode ([HD]E) can be selected.
- In this Economy mode, movie quality for long period is optimized.
- For long continuous recording of 3D HD movies, Economy mode setting is recommended.
The update is now available for immediate download via Fujifilm’s official website. [Fujifilm]
Canon has decided to update the EOS 60D DSLR by releasing a new firmware update. The firmware version 1.0.8 fixes the phenomenon where some captured images tend to overexpose when using the camera’s built-in flash or an external Speedlite in combination with specific lenses. As a reminder, the Canon EOS 60D has an APS-C sized 18-megapixel CMOS sensor with a DIGIC 4 image processor, a Vari-Angle 3-inch LCD screen, an SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, an ISO sensitivity up to 12800 and 1080p Full HD movie recording capabilities (30fps). [dpreview]
A new firmware update ‘version 1.1′ for Coolpix P7000 compact digital camera has just been released by Nikon. The update provides the following fixes:
- Image recording time at image quality settings that include NRW (RAW) has been reduced.
- Lens control has been optimized to reduce the frequency with which the “Initializing lens. Cannot focus.” message is displayed.
- An issue that, in some rare cases, prevented zoom operation has been resolved.
- An issue that caused the monitor display to exhibit a loss of detail in highlights (blown highlights) when the shutter-release button was pressed halfway with Active D-Lighting enabled has been resolved.
Get your update here! [Nikon]
Fujifilm has rolled out a new firmware update ‘version 1.01′ for its FinePix F300EXR digital compact camera. The update fixes “instability of the camera’s volume level during movie recording.” You can download it starting today via Fujifilm’s official website. [dpreview]
Here’s the latest firmware update ‘version 1.4′ for Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH/ Mega O.I.S. Micro Four Thirds Lens. The update promises “improved autofocus and image stabilization performance in movie mode.” Get your update here! [dpreview]
Casio has issued a new firmware update for its Exilim EX-H20G camera. The firmware update V1.01 adds a function that writes position log data saved in camera memory to a memory card (Output Log). Please remember that installation of the update software cannot be undone. Once you install the update software, there is no way to restore your camera to its original firmware version. Owners of the Casio Exilim EX-H20G can download the firmware software here. [Casio]