Nikon is reportedly working on a new firmware update for its D7000 DSLR Camera. The update is said to reduce the occasional occurrence of bright spots while recording videos. Unfortunately, there’s no word on release date yet. [Nikon]
Fujifilm comes back with a new firmware update ‘version 1.04’ for its FinePix HS10 / HS11 superzoom camera. The update provides the following fixes:
- Custom white balance can be set correctly when an external flash is mounted.
- On slide show mode, sound of movie recording data can be performed on the HDTV which is connected with the camera via HDMI interface.
The update is now available for immediate download via Fujifilm’s official website. [Fujifilm]
A new firmware update ‘version 1.2’ for Panasonic DMC-FZ100 superzoom camera has just been released. The update resolves the following issues:
- Image quality improvement of Motion Deblur in iA Mode.
- Performance improvement of autofocus in taking pictures while recording Motion Pictures.
Get your update here! [Panasonic]
Here’s the latest firmware update ‘version 1.2.3’ for Canon EOS 7D DSLR camera. The update provides the following fixes:
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the settings of the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2 revert to the default settings when both the camera and the ST-E2 are set to auto power off.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the Macro Ring Lite (MR-14EX, MT24-EX) and slave flashes do not sync while shooting wirelessly.
You’ll be able to download the update starting today via Canon’s official website. [Canon]
Canon has announced a new firmware update ‘version 1.0.9’ for its EOS Rebel T2i / 550D DSLR Camera. The update incorporates the following fixes:
- Fixes a phenomenon in which tone jumps become noticeable in some images, depending on the shooting scene, when shooting with the Auto Lighting Optimizer settings (Low / Standard / Strong).
Get your update here! [Canon]
Pentax’s latest firmware update ‘version 1.01‘ for K-5 DSLR camera is now available for download via Pentax’s official website. To remind you, the update provides the following improvements:
- Increases the number of continuous shot at RAW format and High sensitivity shooting.
- Improved stability for general performance such as exposure range on HyP mode.
Download yours now! [Pentax]