Here’s the latest firmware update ‘version 1.1’ for Nikon Coolpix P100 superzoom digital camera. The update incorporates the following fixes:
- Distortion control and Auto bracketing can now be enabled at the same time.
- An issue that caused light sources to appear green with continuous shooting in Night landscape scene mode has been resolved.
- When the camera was turned on by pressing the playback button with the mode dial set to “U” (user setting mode), and the MENU button then pressed, an error message was displayed. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue that prevented the zoom from operating when the zoom control was pressed in the “T” direction and then immediately pressed in the “W” direction has been resolved.
- An issue that prevented the shutter speed display from blinking when the shutter speed specified with the mode dial set to “S” would result in under-exposure has been resolved.