Some dudes at Panasonic have released a firmware update 2.0 for the DMC-L1 digital SLR camera. The update will further help in boosting the camera’s performance. You can download the firmware update here. Read the list of updates after the jump!
Panasonic DMC-L1 firmware version 2.0:
– Added a multiple exposure function.
– Added “panning mode”(MODE3) to the optical image stabilizer.
– Added a “low-angle” viewing mode that makes it easier to view the LCD display when the camera is held below eye level.
– Added feature that simplifies setting the aperture when using a lens without an aperture ring.
– Added two manual white balance settings to GUI. GUI design uses navigational cursor to easily select, and set, white balance (WB) to change the color temperature, or set the ISO sensitivity or flash.
– Time restriction for making changes was removed.
– Added “HOLD” option to Auto Review time, enabling continuous viewing.
– Added feature to allow zoomed playback of photos. It’s now possible to move back to the preceding images or forward to the next images while the image is still zoomed.
– Added [AUTO] for the ISO sensitivity in the aperture-priority AE mode [A] and shutter speed-priority AE mode [S].
– Added GUI option to easily check the firmware version.
– Improved the performance of AE(Auto Exposure) and AWB(Auto White Balance).